A cookie it is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you browse that page again. The cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. Although many people do not know, the cookies have been in use for 20 years, when the first browsers for the World Wide Web appeared.
WHAT IS NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
¿What information does a cookie store?
The cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID, or personal information, etc. The data they keep is of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but rather your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try browsing the same website with Firefox or Chrome, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the browser, not the person.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Technical Cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Cookies of analysis: They collect information on the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time slot of use, language, etc.
- Cookies of publicity: They display advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third party cookies ?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third party are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
What happens if I disable cookies?
To understand the scope that disabling cookies can have, we show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as is usually the case in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of that website, such as My account, or My profile or My orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible for you to make online purchases, they will have to be by phone or visiting the physical store if you have one.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographic preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the web to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will also not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- It will not be possible to display sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies :
- Session cookies, to guarantee that the users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way the spam is fought.
|Name of the Cookie
|Domain of Origin
|This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Cookies are used to store user consent for cookies in the «Required» category.
|This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Cookies are used to store user consent for cookies in the «Not required» category.
|LiteSpeed Cache plugin cookie, does not collect personal data, serves to know the status of the visitor (new, recurring), role of the user (editor, administrator, etc.)
|Stores the name of the person who leaves a comment without being logged in, so there is no need to enter it again.
|Stores the email of who leaves a comment without being logged in, so there is no need to enter it again.
|Stores the web address of the person who leaves a comment without being logged, so there is no need to enter it again.
This website uses the following third-party cookies :
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so you can click on buttons Like or Share.
|Name of the Cookie
|Domain of Origin
|This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate the data of visitors, sessions, campaigns and to track the use of the web to make an analytical report. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
|This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information about how visitors use my website and helps create an analytical report on how it works. The data collected includes the number of visitors, the source where they come from and the pages visited anonymously.
|It is used to distinguish users.
The cookie tables will be updated as we use more on our WEB, due to new features. It is true, that at the time of implementing these new features, there will be a very short time when these new cookies will not appear in the tables, until we have them up to date. In this regard, we appreciate your understanding.
Can you delete cookies?
Yes. Not only delete, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website, you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them.
You can also do it from HERE or at the time of entering our website from the Privacy preferences of the pop-up cookie bar.
Configuration of cookies for the most popular browsers
Below we indicate how to access to a specific cookie from the browser Chrome. Note: these steps may vary depending on the version of the browser:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking on the personalization icon that appears at the top right.
- You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- A list will appear with all the cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier for you to find the cookies cookies of a certain domain, enter the address partially or totally in the field Search cookies.
- After performing this filter, one or more lines will appear on the screen with the cookies from the requested website. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed with its removal.
PTo access the cookies cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookies settings of the Firefox browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- Under History choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the cookies cookie settings of the Safari for OSX follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the cookies cookie settings of the Safari for iOS follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, You will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the browser cookies settings for Android devices follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Run the browser and press the key Menu, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to enable or disable the box.
To access the configuration of cookies of the browser for Windows Phone devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
- You can now enable or disable the Allow cookies box.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this policy cookies.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such an effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information at this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies here an other link.
- For any questions or queries about this cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.